Tuesday 6 September 2011

glosing the gap



For one reason or another I haven't worked on the Daimler since March roughly (have been busy doing 'running repairs' to my daily driver Vauxhall Royale).

Am now back on the job and the passenger side inner wheelarch lip is in place. I'd rather get on with the work than spend too much time filling in the gaps on the Blog so I'll just put some pictures up which should tell the story anyway.





for no other reason than I like the shot.....a shot of the patient Daimler




passenger side inner arch lip repair panel






wheelwell looks a mess but is gradually being repaired





inner arch lip in place and outer rot cut away for new outer lip









very pleased with stitching-in of inner arch lip. front





middle





and rear


No comments:

Post a Comment